- Academic Search Complete is an EBSCO host database. This database allows users to access integrative academic journals, and limit research to full-text reports, journals, and books, that are both scholarly and popular.
- American Chemical Society is a scientific society that supports scientific inquiry in the field of chemistry. Possessing its own e-books, this database allows users to access full-text academic journals and helps streamline chemistry research.
This database features a collection of documentaries, interviews, and footage that showcases the black experience. The collection includes documentaries and information on some of the most influential African American figures, including Toni Morrison, Langston Hughes, Zora Neale Hurston, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Malcolm X.
- This database consists of non-fiction published works of leaders in the African American community. It includes interviews, speeches, essays, journals, pamphlets, and letters, plus bibliographic information and full-text resources.
- This database contains full-text documents from scholarly business, management and economics journals. The collection covers all topics in the business world, including accounting, banking, finance, international business, and marketing.
CAMIO® — OCLC's Catalog of Art Museum Images Online — is a growing online collection documenting works of art from around the world, representing the collections of prominent museums.
The Chronicle of Higher Education is the No. 1 source of news, information, and jobs for college and university faculty members and administrators. Online, The Chronicle is published every weekday and is the top destination for news, advice, and jobs for people in academe.
CINAHL PLUS with FT consists of eanded content, including full-text nursing and allied health journals. It includes records, evidence-based care sheets, and lessons on different diseases, conditions, and effective treatments.
- Consumer Health Complete allows users to access information to assess patients' needs and to understand health-related topics. This database incorporates database full-text journals, magazines, books, and images related to medicine and overall health.
- This database is a resource for those interested in the mental health field. It provides over 1,000 hours of training videos, and footage of therapy sessions. The Counseling and Therapy in Videois a multi-part series that allows users to observe professionals at work within the mental health field, and to learn the “intricacies of behavior, tone, facial expression, and body language that define successful counseling experiences”(EBSCO).
- Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full Text provides users with access to bibliographic records, full text of journals and magazines associated with criminal justice and criminology. Criminal justice, psychology, and sociology researchers find this resource very useful.
- ProQuest Sanborn Maps Geo Edition (1867-1970) provides digital access to thousands of large-scale maps of American towns and cities, searchable by address and GPS coordinates.